Our game is better than ever! We’ve released several updates to the game since launch to add additional features, and we just launched the first DLC, Summertime Gnarkness – which is 100% free! So what are you waiting for? Grab Goliath today!
Goliath: Summertime Gnarkness Features
• Get Tough: New challenging content designed for Level 30+ players!
• New Goliaths: Four new Goliath types that are more powerful and faster than you’ve seen so far. • Epic Goliath Heads: Four new Epic Goliath Heads that add more variety and power to your Goliaths. Add the Epic Heads of Great heroes to your machines and watch your enemies tremble.
• Epic Weapons: Take on the toughest enemies by equipping one-of-a-kind Epic weapons, each loaded with special bonuses and abilities.
• The Gnarks’ Arena: Take on tough new challenges designed only for experienced warriors. Participate in the roughest tournament in the history of the World of Shards by battling even more powerful versions of the game’s bosses!
• Dungeon of The Apocalypse: Do you dare journey into the most challenging dungeon of them all? Prevent the end of the world or die trying.
Whew! The Goliath team got back home from E3 about a week ago, and we’re just now getting caught up! We meant to update the blog more often from the show, but we were just too busy! We met with dozens of outlets over the course of the show, including big names like Destructoid and lots of up-and-coming sites. We did video interviews, Twitch streams, and much more! Check out some of these links to learn more about the game.
Up next: getting back to work! There’s still plenty to do to get the game ready for launch early next year, and a lot more events to participate. We hope to bring the game to several more gaming events in the next few months, so stay tuned for more info!
What a day! After quietly unveiling Goliath to a small crowd at a Minneapolis comic book convention and an announcement with Game Informer, we had our most important showing yet: our first day at E3 in Los Angeles. We were booked solid with appointments from the start of the show until the end, concluding with an hour-long streaming interview with Shacknews. Everyone seemed to enjoy the game quite a bit, and we’re very excited to see the coverage from all the journalists that visited. Tomorrow is another full day, with appointments all day long again. We’ll even be on the Twitch E3 channel at 4:30 pm PST, so make sure to check that out. We’ll keep posting from E3 and share all the great coverage of the game as it comes out. Don't forget to check our Twitter (@goliath_game) and like us on the Facebook!
Thanks for supporting Goliath!