Our game is better than ever! We’ve released several updates to the game since launch to add additional features, and we just launched the first DLC, Summertime Gnarkness – which is 100% free! So what are you waiting for? Grab Goliath today!
Goliath: Summertime Gnarkness Features
• Get Tough: New challenging content designed for Level 30+ players!
• New Goliaths: Four new Goliath types that are more powerful and faster than you’ve seen so far. • Epic Goliath Heads: Four new Epic Goliath Heads that add more variety and power to your Goliaths. Add the Epic Heads of Great heroes to your machines and watch your enemies tremble.
• Epic Weapons: Take on the toughest enemies by equipping one-of-a-kind Epic weapons, each loaded with special bonuses and abilities.
• The Gnarks’ Arena: Take on tough new challenges designed only for experienced warriors. Participate in the roughest tournament in the history of the World of Shards by battling even more powerful versions of the game’s bosses!
• Dungeon of The Apocalypse: Do you dare journey into the most challenging dungeon of them all? Prevent the end of the world or die trying.
Looking forward to playing Goliath before it hits Steam on May 12? We’ve got three opportunities for you to check it out in person in the next few weeks!
First off, we’ll be at PAX East in Boston, April 22-24. You can check out the game at the Octopus Tree booth, number 10229.
From May 6-8, you’ll also be able to play Goliath and the other Octopus Tree games at Wizard World Minneapolis at the Minneapolis Convention Center, booth number 1011.
Finally, from May 14-15, you can check us out at the MSP ComiCon on the Minnesota State Fair Grounds! Booth number to be determined.
At all three shows, you’ll have a chance to play the games, take home some game information and swag, and win some extremely limited Goliath collectables! We hope to see you at the shows!
Whew! The Goliath team got back home from E3 about a week ago, and we’re just now getting caught up! We meant to update the blog more often from the show, but we were just too busy! We met with dozens of outlets over the course of the show, including big names like Destructoid and lots of up-and-coming sites. We did video interviews, Twitch streams, and much more! Check out some of these links to learn more about the game.
Up next: getting back to work! There’s still plenty to do to get the game ready for launch early next year, and a lot more events to participate. We hope to bring the game to several more gaming events in the next few months, so stay tuned for more info!